Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Once again, deliverd amazingly

Not much to say, other than I really enjoyed how you took time out of the random violence to build a bit of a story line. Now I'm not just looking forward to the same old violence, but am excited to see something new and fresh.'

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Its been said before:

Great work, but stay away from history.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

Hope you got paid.

The movie itself was good, its obvious that you have flash talent. But OH GOOD GOD that song was as retarded as a rock!

an inbred rock.

it reminded me of clone high: "G-spot rocks the G-spot."
except it wasnt funny.

just shit.

Hope never to hear another one of their music videos.
hope to see more of your animtaions.

Sprawl Metropolis (Old) Sprawl Metropolis (Old)

Nice animation.

But, oh my. you need to work on the sound quality, get some better effects. it was to the point of unbarable, although the voiceovers were okay the general ambient noise was terrible. I wanted to kill the crow that had the same squack at the begining. But I do hope to see more.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Thats pretty sick.

That was pretty cool stuff, I really like your animation/style. Hope to see more.

Pain... Pain...

Most emo flash ever.

If its your thing then woo woo. but emo people suck. and wow. oh, emo things suck. enough said. nice flash, but get a better topic.

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Another particle man music video?

Well, while trying to find your video via search I saw mostly all the other particle man videos. And I must say, yours by far exceeds them all. This doesn’t adequately say enough because they were all crap. So in other words you movie is good, hell it’s great.

ferrari race 3D ferrari race 3D

just one question?

what do you use to make those 3D animations? 3ds max? swift? please you must reveal your secret

Suicidal Lemmings Suicidal Lemmings

moving

very excellant work

Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

amazing

hands down the best move on newgrounds, while there may be a lot of pixleation that is to be expected with such a high quality movie. what you have managed to do with this was great, rock on.